Accounting irregularities, allegations of fraud, bribery or corruption, theft of confidential information, sanctions, whistle-blower complaints and dawn raids are just some of the challenges that you hope your organisation does not encounter.
The Matrix team can help. Matrix have extensive experience conducting internal and external investigations on behalf of corporates and other organisations – both national and international.
We can utilise our deep operational experience to enable us to conduct in-depth and wide-ranging, often multijurisdictional investigations, for our diverse range of clients.
Critically, we do this whilst maintaining privilege and providing crucial strategic advice from the outset, to best protect your organisation, and senior officers, from exposure to liability.
Matrix Fraud Investigations services can include:
- Establishing Core Terms of Reference, based on company objectives and regulatory requirements
- Phased investigations, reporting within the corporate governance structure
- Key witness statements from employees/third parties
- Structured document gathering, management and review
- Identify and engage appropriate expert input
- Detailed legal analysis
- Establish relationships with relevant Regulator(s)
- Engage and coordinate PR support, as required
For assistance with Fraud call us on 0203 781 9300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org